We affirm the following points:
1) The Bible, consisting of both the Old Testament (39 books) and New Testament (27 books), is inspired by God, infallible, and inerrant in the original autographs. (2 Timothy 3:15-17)
2) The God of the Bible is the Creator of the universe and exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16–17; 28:19).
3) Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is fully God and fully man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. All things were made by Him, for Him, and through Him (Matthew 1:22–25; 17:5; Colossians 1:16–17).
4) All mankind is sinful and therefore condemned by God’s judgment. (Romans 3:23, John 3:18)
5) Salvation from God’s judgment is only available through faith in the atoning sacrificial death of Jesus Christ on the Cross and His Resurrection from the dead (John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9; 1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Corinthians 15:1-5).
6) Jesus ascended and is now at the right hand of the Father. He will personally return to judge the world. (Acts 1:9-11; 2 Timothy 4:1)
7) The Holy Spirit enables the sinner to repent and believe in Jesus Christ (John 16:7–10; 1 Corinthians 12:3).